The executive assistant provides high-level administrative support to company executives by handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
- Provide high-level administrative support and assistance to the Founder/CEO and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, reports, memos, and other documents using word relevant computer software.
- Receives incoming communications, read and analyze incoming communications, submissions and reports (both electronic and/or written) on behalf of staff, reviews contents to determine importance and significance, summarize and distributes content to appropriate staff.
- Arrange travel and accommodations as requested.
- Prepare CEO and Founder for upcoming engagements ensuring and confirming schedule and required materials.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records (both electronic and written), ordering supplies, and works with finance to ensure timely submission of invoices and personal business expenses.
- Review and prepare monthly invoicing.
- Distribute incoming correspondence.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and record keeping systems.
- Extremely proficient with Google Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- Excellent time management and collaboration skills.
- Personal effectiveness/credibility.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility while working under pressure.
- Ability to respond to multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrate composure in a fast-paced environment.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred. At least four years of related experience required
TMI Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
This job operates currently in a virtual environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Opening file cabinets, bending and standing as necessary
Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Expected Hours of Work
Monday to Friday
8:30 am to 5 pm
No travel associated with this position