Graphic Design Intern
The intern will provide design support to company executives by handling design requests and performing support functions such as preparing deliverables for clients, formatting documents, designing marketing campaign collateral, support and work collaboratively with sales and marketing. Maintain brand templates and brand standards.
- Creating and maintaining document presentations, deliverables, and templates.
- Maintaining document storage systems.
- Working with senior c-level stakeholders and provide design support for more
- Designing materials that explain and break down information to stakeholders,
executives, team members and other client audiences.
- Developing powerpoint presentations, worksheets, and other client deliverables.
- Developing Data Visualizations.
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Collaboration Skills
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Technical Capacity
- Stress Management/Composure
- Narrative storytelling. Be able to build strong and strategic narratives using compelling data
- Experience designing presentations for single and hybrid environments (in person and/or digital)
- Ability to work within tight timelines
- Ability to take complex data and communicate that data in a simple and comprehensive fashion
- Skilled visual designer, proficient copywriter
Portfolio submission required. Please provide a portfolio that showcases a thoughtful consideration of the audience served.
- High School diploma or Associate’s degree
- Working toward a BFA Graphic Design degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Adobe: InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Google Drive: Google Sheets, Google Docs
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
Salary and Expected Hours of Work
The salary for this internship is $16/hourly. This internship will require 10-15 hours per week in office, between Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm.
TMI Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Chief Product Officer
No travel associated with this position.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and printers/scanners.
None required for this position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to sort, select, or distribute; and reach with hands and arms. The job requires long periods of standing while teaching a class.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.