Experienced graphic designer with an excellent track record in developing informative social media channels and product campaign graphics. This position will be responsible for creating and editing graphics according to our company branding standards for social media campaigns, website graphics and print.
Applicants must be a resident of Virginia, Maryland, New Jersey, or Rhode Island.
- Branding, design, and social media skills
- Be competent in InDesign, Illustrator, WordPress, PowerPoint, and other audio/visual/web/print design software.
- Outstanding storytelling skills and ability to create compelling content and visuals across multiple platforms.
- Able to work to a brand standard and create educational collateral
- Familiar with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn graphic standards and layout dimensions.
- Ability to accept and implement feedback through a quality assurance process.
- Implement social media and marketing graphics for different service lines and brands.
- Collaborate and oversee projects with the marketing team.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers.
- Create and curate all graphic related content based on guidelines outlined by the Social Media Strategist and
- Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Contribute to conversations surrounding the improvement of the brand and social media graphic standards.
- Work directly with the Marketing and Communications Manager(s) and the Social Media Strategist(s) to implement graphics requests.
- Develop client deliverables as assigned.
- Assist the Brand Strategist to implement templates for new branding standards.
- Create and maintain design templates.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
Portfolio submission required. Please provide a portfolio that showcases a thoughtful consideration of the audience served including but not limited to case studies and work samples of relevant campaigns.
- Current Student or Recent Graduate.
- BFA Graphic Design degree, Advertising Degree, or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of experience
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Adobe: InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, GSuite
- Non-supervisory role
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- TMI operates as a virtual office. This role routinely uses video conferencing, internet/VPN, and standard office equipment such as computers, phones, etc.
Position Type and Expected Work Hours
- This is a part-time position. Days and hours of work may vary.
- There may be occasional overnight travel to attend in-person staff meetings.
$30 per hour, plus paid time off
Marketing and Communications Manager(s)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our employee’s well-being is one of our priorities and we understand life happens. If you don’t feel you will meet all your responsibilities for this role in order to have a positive experience and review, please contact Human Resources.