Inclusive Digital Designer and Marketing Manager
Experienced graphic designer and marketing manager with an excellent track record in developing and maintaining exceptional websites and informative social media channels. This position will be responsible for creating and branding marketing efforts for the company including but not limited to sales and campaign presentations, kits, and collateral in a print and digital format. This position will be responsible for overseeing and implementing key marketing strategies and initiatives across company service lines and between brands. Candidates will be responsible for social media in addition to traditional marketing and sales campaigns and strategies.
Exempt Full Time
- Branding, copywriting, photography, design, and social media skills
- Be competent in InDesign, Illustrator, Premier Pro, Google Analytics, WordPress, Mailchimp, PowerPoint, and other audio/visual/web/print design software
- Able to work on digitally based multimedia content strategy and develop content for outlined strategies
- Outstanding storytelling skills and ability to create compelling content and visuals across multiple platforms.
- Good at troubleshooting, getting the most out of your budget with high impact results
- Able to be a systems thinker and understand interactive/ux design
- Able to work to a brand standard, create educational collateral, and work on digital learning strategies and content
- Good understanding of how-to breakdown concepts related to DEI into reusable brand content
- Able to manage basic front-end development needs for any marketing/digital platforms
- Be competent in and familiar with inclusive marketing strategies and practices
- Manage, collaborate on, and execute content development strategies and outputs
- Develop and implement social media and marketing strategies for different service lines and brands.
- Manage and implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate and oversee projects with marketing and development teams
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a social way while cultivating leads and sales. All social media platforms
- Work with senior c-level stakeholders and provide design support on unique or new deliverables.
- Design collateral to explain systems and processes to stakeholders, executives, team members and other client audiences.
- Develop data visualizations and ongoing reporting to track marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Develop client deliverables as assigned.
- Act as a brand ambassador and brand manager to clients and partners as assigned.
- Data collection, cleaning, processing and presentation for reporting purposes and customer management.
- Create and maintain design templates.
- Maintain document and collaboration storage systems.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Portfolio submission required. Please provide a portfolio that showcases a thoughtful consideration of the audience served including but not limited to case studies and work samples of relevant campaigns.
- BFA Graphic Design degree, Advertising Degree, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years experience
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Adobe: InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop,
- Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Google Drive: Google Sheets, Google Docs
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- CRM systems
TMI Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Chief Product Officer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.